We are pleased to offer the Database of Competency Curriculum (DoCC).
This resource allows those interested in reviewing and understanding
how competencies have been integrated into the statewide medical
Some highlights of the system include:
- Search for course as well as non-course activity related to
a particular competency;
- Identify when and where formal assessments will occur during
the four-years of medical education at IUSM;
- Review approved assessment tools;
- Print summaries of competency activities by campus, competency level or discipline;
- Review charts of competency activity by campus or across the statewide curriculum;
- Access professional literature that supports theory and implementation of the program.
Course directors can also access the database directly to update existing information on
their departmental courses to reflect recent revisions to the curriculum.
If you have questions regarding this application, please contact Beth Haggenjos at